Saturday, September 3, 2011

Half of me.

There are a lot of things that i feel like to say now.
i have a lot of precious things and precious dearest.
I HAVE MY parents which always give what i crave for,
yet im not a complete spoil brat.
kekekekekek.


and i have the 3 siblings which even if i am like the most annoying
complicated rebel monster but still they support me.
though i have this sister of mine which is my elder yg 
a bit strict but i know its because to make me human.
by the way im not a good talker,
maybe im just good in writing.
not good to enough to express my feelings.
so i often makes other people offended.
its so hard rite to say the word sorry?

then i have my very very good friends..
  ok sebenarnya berlambak lg gambar tapi maybe i should make a new entry title my friend or something
related kan??
i miss them.
ok ada banyak lg kawan nieyh.
sorry to yg tak letak gamba.
hmm should i letak gambar my guys friend?
ok confirm gossipers buat gosip murahan lg nanti.
so maybe not yet.

and the last but not least.
do you know that i have a guardian angel?
everyone's know i am hot-tempered.
does you?
and im a cry baby.
and i am very stubborn.
and do you know that this fella have been dealing it all the way?
fight?is just a common things for us.
tears,we both did cry a lot.
yes he even got a slap from me.or is it more thn once?
yes i love to scream to him.
yes i make his life ups and down.
and yes we always not sure of us.
and yes i am not sure of us either,but nevertheless
i wonder how could his bear all this after all the time?
and how could i bear it too?
and maybe just maybe,i should at least be thankful.
and if you ask me if i love him?I'D LIE BY SAYING NO.
do you know im wishing to witness a miracle?


0 Komen di SINI, satu pon jadilah!hikhik:

 
Designed by ♥ WWW.MYRAVEA.COM ♥