Friday, September 28, 2012

Everything I need :)





ASSALAMMUALAIKUM :D






"Everytime I mishu,I'll look at the sky,sebab jauh mana pon kita,kita berada di 
bawah langit yang sama"
"Don't cry,if you are not crying I will come to you again"

"Bermimpi biar sampai ke bintang.Dan bintang aku
adalah engkau :)"

 
"He is the best gift that I ever could ever ask in this world and the entire galaxy..
My soulmate,my punching bag,my oppa,my teddy bear,my shoulder to cry,my life,my heartbeat,
my baby(walopon dah meningkat usia ye awok:))
my Edward Cullen!Cewah.my bestfriend till jannah.Amin.Amin.Amin.I love him!!!
The only one that  could make my eyes sparkle terlebih2,
dan heartbeat mmg skip a bit or two since ever bila thinking of him,or bila dia lalu.
mcm taking my breath away.Walopon dah lama kenal.Mmg mcm tu.Its like,
mcm tak percaya what is happening! >.< Much love :) "

and everybody goes like 
"eh ni kawan ke ___? "and the story begins...




Sometimes when people asked me about those who I am attach with,Idk how to answer.
Should I whisper your name?Or should I shows mcm mana Aii kalut when Im with
him?Or should I say that still feels nerves gilo!!
So this is the story of one of my bestfriend.I mean of course I have a lot of bestfriends.
But but,this is special one!the one that know me a lot.The one that
I could against the whole world and stand by myself without hesitating.
Kawan baik.Seharusnya tahu kita mcm mana,tapi ttp sayang kita
with whole of his/.her heart kan? :)
To  be honest though Aii nampak mcm alive,I mean mcm budak2.But its like
cummon no one noticing anything? :')
Sbb malas nak share sangat.sbb tak tahu nak trust sape.sbb insecure.Yes besides,
Allah,of course Dia teman yg paling baik.But if we talk about human.
There is this guy,the guy that I put as number three?After abah,and and Along.
Ke nak dush Along keluar?Bertuah punya adik!T_____T 
He is the one I will search for when I feel happy,sad,annoyed,sick or upset.
Throw my tantrums at,cry with,mad with,gossipping with?eh~discussion.
So when I got heartbreak.You know meeting all the wrong other half.He taught me
to accepting rejection with joy.Its a part of life.Makes me wanna laugh when 
I don't even wanna smile.Listen to me when he is having a rough day,or maybe when 
he is so tired that he could sleep with his work attire.Yet he listen.Listen.and Listen.
Console me when I feel bad,or when I cry and throwing super tantrums.
The one that have different interest with me,its like If I like A he will chose Z,but 
end up  to make it work.
The one that loves spaghettie Carbonara eh?when Im craving for spaghettie Bolognese!
The one that know that I cannot eat lambat sebab I could get worst gastric just because
he have one too.Cari Char kuew Tiaw memalam buta,just because there are no food
that I like to eat near the town( ke pd hal nak spend time lama dgn awok?).
Would tease me a bit,and know to back-off a bit
when Im about to burst or dah pon.Will apologize before,even though he know
I will starting to say things.and that.and this.tapi listen.listen and continue listening.
And how could I not love this friend of mine? :')
the one that have been inspire me for a long time.The one that makes me
want to do a big twist in my life,the one that taught me to loves English and Maths.
The one that show me Account is awesome?HEE~The one that fix my English,but know that I don't really like English.The one that says I am beautiful without make-up.The one, that like or notice me when I was nothing.The one that BELIEVE me, when I was
totally lost.The one that believe and still believing in me,when Im having a rough life.The REASON, I wanna have a healthy life.So that I could save others,and you.The one that makes me thinking of saving,so that I could prepare for the future.The reason, I wanna travel around the world just to see and be at the places that you have been.The reason for me will take a picture alone,at Eifell Tower but feels happy for a reason.A reason for me to look up at the sky.The reason for me to learn cooking,to somehow want to learn
play guitar just to sing you a lullaby.The reason for me to stay calm,
when I fail at things.And encourage me to be better everytime I fall.
The reason I started to fall with colour BLUE.Eh?
The one that, kesayangan semua.Aii jeles!
The one that Im most comfortable with.The one that I can be me.Nothing but me.
The one that have a whole day fully reserve yet trying his best to
make his time for me.The one that I knw the best,and knw me the best.
The one that when time makan,kalau nak kena pakai garpu bagai,
mmg if he there,kalau boleh I would always ask him to make it easier for me.
Potong2 all the ayam or the daging.
The one that knw I don't like coffee and ask me to share/take his drink.
The one that when I dah salah order food,its like bila food sampai.
Dia punya pulak nampak sodap,kan?And change it with me.:)
The one that know,how Aii likego  crazy for soldierrr,and would tangkap gambar
infront of the soldier truck.Or would wear the pendekar thingy and
said "Im your soldier!" The one that know how I love "Love Story" by Taylor
Swift and play the guitar for me.The one that his football team is
Manchester while I am Liverpool.Beza kan kan kan?
The one I like to membebel..Laugh with.And silent is the best moment,as  
long as Im with him.And how times fly so fast when we are together.
and now what I need is time.To figure out things out? :)
And as Im much much InsyaAllah matured now.I guess,
this next time will be better.And you my dear, have a blast and bless
life.
 
"We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little of each other everywhere."

 


amboiii,kemain?


0 Komen di SINI, satu pon jadilah!hikhik:

 
Designed by ♥ WWW.MYRAVEA.COM ♥