Tuesday, May 7, 2013

CHINESE :)



Assalammualaikum.
Hi,and thank you for spending your time here.
The ruler of the Malaysian Government have finally selected,and sorry if my Eglish sounds
crappy.
So as I sit down and not voting yet,will InsyaAllah for the next 5 year,I will vote.
 Actually, I really hate some people attitude which is racist.Like seriously O.o. Its hurt really.
And come to the point I feel upset that I started to think,what if I were born as 
a korean?(Cewah,k-pop) or a Negro (Cewah bajet Bob Marley u know!)
Actually,I just want you and everyone to know,do you know that God regardless what religion you are,
create you with so much love,no matter what is your colour,black or green,why are you make 
things complicated?Okay let say if you are in the same race?Do you think you are same in some other part?
No right?For an example. Same hair and different native languages,same interest but different gender and bla bla bla.And why I state chinese?Because for the fact that one of my close one is
Half chinese and Half Malay :)
So I know its really hurting him when the racist issues is being exaggerated
So,does he need to cut himself into two to satisfy you?and not only that,I have friends in multiple
races.I love being with them,because I can learn a lot of things,a new things in fact.
And also,we can discuss calmly because we are friend :)
I admit when I was young,I was somehow racist,but as I grow up,come on,
do you think by being racist you can be consider as matured enough?
If its really satisfy you,well hello maybe you should somehow go and
meet some psychiatric  doctor.
Actually Malaysian is peace,even if you don't think we are,appreciate every
races in this country or perhaps the world,because I have friends that study overseas.And
do you think its easy to study there?:))Well,think again.


0 Komen di SINI, satu pon jadilah!hikhik:

 
Designed by ♥ WWW.MYRAVEA.COM ♥