Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Thinking of YOU


Saya takut gila nak percaya kat orang,sebab2 macam mana kalau sengaja/tak sengaja
dia buat benda yg paling tak boleh blah!opcoz kita kena forgive kan rite?tapi the problem is...that 
the process of healing tu depends on how hard we fall.so jgb mrh ok kalau i said,sorry i dont trust people.(hahahha)
So to this someone,THIS my long long lost reconnected dearest.
I have been SUPER DUPER ANNOYING DAH.
But still dia ok je,relax je.(seriouly!)
Even when I scream kan?
TO SOMETIMES OVERLY CONCERN ABOUT ME.
kamsahanida.
I mean,I hope and wish there will be some angel come and safe you from me.
Coz I need to bertapa.
I mean,konpius?
I mean I dont even know.
Thank you for freak out,everytime I wanna cry.
And even when I said,hey mana ada!
Tahu2 je kan?
And even when I said takde apa2.
You could just have the sense yg something is not rite.wwuuuu terharu!
And for accepting me for who I am.And try to just guide and guide.
and maybe for not being exhausted ?
thank you ok.


0 Komen di SINI, satu pon jadilah!hikhik:

 
Designed by ♥ WWW.MYRAVEA.COM ♥