Thursday, June 7, 2012

Pulanglah sebelumku RunAway :')



Assalammualaikum :)




Ecececeh,kita nak jiwang sikit okeng.Elelelel,bukan mmg selalu jiwang
karat tahap tak boleh blah ke?hewhewhew.

I could tell you.
Your favorite color is ocean blue.
You are happy-go-lucky.
When you smile,your eyes shut.
And your sisters are beautiful.
You have your mother's eyes.
 One of your favorite band from your high school years is,
second-hand serenade.
You had a crushed on me when I was a tomboy.
When I was not putting my make-up on.
(eh jap,betul ke ni?hehehhe)
You love a girl with less or no make up.
Your first-love have a curly hair.
You really like to play FOOTBALL/SOCCER.
You usually bottle-up your feelings.
You like to eat.
You like korean mania.
And I think,you know this girl love you so muchhe :)
and if people ask me if I love you,
I'll smile.

 

Years pass,
We're growing older,
And you're not sure you can wait
So I promise,
It won't always be like this
You say, "It's always the same."
We're falling apart if you think so
I'm holding on even if you let go, InsyaAllah :')

"The furthest distance in the world is
not between life and death, its
between you and me when I am
standing in front of you, yet you don't
know how much I Love You"


"Pulanglah sebelum ku runaway
Aku menanti kamu everyday
Aku menunggu dari
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday..."



0 Komen di SINI, satu pon jadilah!hikhik:

 
Designed by ♥ WWW.MYRAVEA.COM ♥