Tuesday, April 23, 2013

ฉันคิดถึงเธอ



Assalammualaikum.
Sorry its been a while,but here for you :)
Do some wise thinking,don't assume.I think this is sweet.
Read this beautiful things and enjoice,and just so you know
Chan Kid tueng ter mark mark (Thai)


The same sky like always, the same ordinary day
The only difference is that you're not here
I want to smile, pretending to have forgotten everything
Pretending it's nothing
I want to live smiling

Because I miss you,
Everyday I keep calling you alone

Because I miss you
Now I keep calling your name like a habit
Again today

I thought I sent you away without any regrets
No, no, I couldn't send you away yet

Because I miss you, because I miss you
Everyday I keep calling you alone

It seems like I'm going to die, what should I do?

I love you, I love you, I love you
Without even saying those words, I sent you away like this

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, do you hear me
Can you hear my late confession?
I love you

0 Komen di SINI, satu pon jadilah!hikhik:

 
Designed by ♥ WWW.MYRAVEA.COM ♥