Sunday, September 29, 2013

Best Boyfriend.



Assalammualaikum!


It's been a while,and because Im freaking weirdly miss my awesome bestfriend which always think
that he is nothing but for me he is a very good person despite how annoying he could turns out.
But hey This is about you.Thanks dude,for coping with my random craziness,I love youh!
Im gonna try my best to describe your awesomeness!
Because indeed you are so freaking awesome.Im not kidding neither saying this sarcastically.
I just need to do this.
To be honest,I am a very complicated person.Im very moody,I have bad temper,and also Im grumpy.
I can laugh and cry within a second.I can be mad and happy within a second.
Maybe that is why Im afraid to be close to anybody.Because Im afraid Im gonna hurt them.
I don't like those feelings.The feelings of hurting people.
So it was a big miracle when the first time I know you.I don't really bother about you.
I mean of course at one point I was curious,but still I feel like whatever.
But then I still remember,it was near on  my birthday.That is when I started to really wanted to know
you a lot better.It was a super risky decisions.
It is not easy to be friend with you.It was freaking hard.Im the most sensitive girl in the world and
you are the most sarcastic guy I ever met.
But Alhamdullilah,through the storms and rains,we finally manage to cope with all that and
support one another now.#Tears.
I never thought or even imagine that one day,we gonna be really good with each other.
I always think that we are seriously really different individual.Therefore we can't connect.
Im dead wrong!Though maybe we are different,but that differences actually connect us together.
From a very fragile girl,you made me to a very strong girl.
From to a super tantrum moody girl,to a girl that can calm herself in a hard situation.
From a girl that cannot accept stupid jokes,to a girl that like to make jokes.
From a girl that hate her flaws,to a girl that cherish her flaws.
Even when you know my dark side,how ruin I can be,how destructive how
unpredictable I can turn out,you still stands there.Never really leave.
When Im down,you lend me your ears.You lend me your time.
When I talk about stupid things,and you still listen.When I wanna cry,but you tried
to make me laugh.
I sayang gila kot kat you.You are like baby brother,my partner in crime,my punching bag,ngahahha,
my guardian angel my bla bla bla.
So my dear honey,you should know that you are a very very dear person to me.
I know you gonna be a freaking good lawyer,because you are!
Please take care of yourself ,I don't want you to be attack by asthma which lead me to
be freaking sad and worried.
To be honest,you are the first guy bestfriend I feel like really close too.
Tenchuu.I can rely on you if people break my heart next time.Hahahah.
 Is it so weird when you adore your bestfriend so much?Ngahahha.
Thank you for crossing my path and please stay forever,because you one of the most
best thing ever encounter in my life.Cewah!


i tak kira,I know how much u benci I buat peace.Lalalalalal.


0 Komen di SINI, satu pon jadilah!hikhik:

 
Designed by ♥ WWW.MYRAVEA.COM ♥