Sunday, September 1, 2013

DEEP.



Assalammualaikum.

I found this,and I really think that is triple million DEEPER than the deepest ocean on earth.lol.
Please understand mehh.



I fell hard for this the first time I read it again and again.Hamboi,kemain je kan.
Tacing weyh benda alah ni.Grrrr.Ntah mcm mana pulok boleh terdapat.Ngahahha.


Btw,Im going to further my study in a few days.Idk what will happen.And
Idk if the course gonna be much easier,eh mestilah susah.And I dont have the
clue of anything.What I know is,,within these 2 years,I gotta work hard.
Im gonna slap myself if I ever slept in the class.Well ya know,I used to come for the class
only because for the attendance.I can't help but feel freaking sleepy all the time.
No more being stupid like study last minutes.It will be hell if i ever did that again.
Idk if I have to learn mandarin again,well I prefer Thai.Lol.
Im so envy with my cousin because she got the opportunity to learn Thai in UKM.Huwaa!
Tacing forever.Dah ah,takde geng Thailand sangat.Gua cakap khob khun na ka,pon
bukan orang paham.Stress.Ceh.Lol.
and the there is a lot of things I wanna SHARE,but well Im too lazy to even write actually.
Okeng until the next entry,bt Im so sorry.There's a few entries I could not
update.Hahahaha.sorry. 





3 Komen di SINI, satu pon jadilah!hikhik:

Unknown said...

Deep indeed!

Unknown said...

Agree, mmg deep. But i dont really understand the poem. Perhaps some explanation could help me? :-)

Unknown said...

Deep indeed!

 
Designed by ♥ WWW.MYRAVEA.COM ♥