Sunday, January 26, 2014

terkini.




Well.There is a lot of things happen.
I got a news that well.My so called first love gonna get married.InsyaAllah.
No.Im not jealous.Dah lama lepaskan.Harap sampai ke jannah ye.
Though a lot of people know that this fella affected my world beyond your imagination.
But I am proud of myself,that my feet can just move forward even though it takes me like 3 to 4 years to be just fine.
I don't cry anymore.I feel happy.I am okay.Instead Im great.
I think,I can used the lesson a lot.
I used to feel like,"thank you" so much to the people to contribute to
my fall down.But I was so wrong.It was a gift to be a better person.
And well,not regret.
Whatever happens,happens.
And I was thinking a lot.Hmm.I asked two of my bestfriends.
"Hey Im not a good friend.Im a very bad person indeed.Will you still wanna be my friend?"
Actually I was trying to find a friend that I can consider as my siblings.
That will not abandon me.Because I was so sick with
people that think Im strong,Im okay and bla bla.Or bashing2 bagai.(which is my ability)
okay teruk.
First bestfriend said.
"Kita dah mcm adik-beradik.Air dicincang takkan putus.Aku pun bukan baik"
second bestfriend.
"Mestilah aku nak kawan.Tugas aku untuk betulkan kau balik."
And I wass thankful.A lot.
And now I also know.We should not be busybody.Hahaha.
or over protective.Entah.
Because well,focus on yourself.
Ada banyak lagi kena betulkan.Banyak sangat koyak kat kain ni.
Nak kena tampal.
I am a negative thinker to be honest.Im just trying to be a bit positive now.Im tired of being
all negative.And my panas baran problem is really killing me.
Hmm.
To be honest,I am all flaws.
not flawless.
Im a person that is suffering from a major depression.
I think my sister diagnose me as bipolar.cis cake little sister.
Hey budak kecik.I hope yoou gonna finish your medic and sara aku. 
hahahhaha.
but I know.as long we put our trust in Allah.
Semua akan baik-baik.
Tak kisahlah remuk mcm mana pon.
Allah ada plan yg lebih advance.
So,to people that I may hurt inetiontally or untentionally.
Please do forgive me with all your might.
Sebab saya dgn rendah dirinya sdg cuba memperbaiki diri sy yg sunggu tak betul ni.
harap faham ye.
terima kasih.
 so ini saja yang terkini.
rasa hati?
rahsia hati.
status?
biar Tuhan saja yang tahu.
Dia lebih mengerti.

 

0 Komen di SINI, satu pon jadilah!hikhik:

 
Designed by ♥ WWW.MYRAVEA.COM ♥