Saturday, September 8, 2012

Anywhere but here :')



Assalammualaikum.

Hey baby I mishu!sob sob.

May Allah bless you,other half.


AND these words are meant for you.
Is this the end of the moment or just a beautiful unfolding..
Of a love that will never be or maybe be..
Everything that I never thought could happen or ever come to pass and I wonder..
If maybe, maybe I could be all you ever dreamed, cause you are,,
Beautiful inside, so lovely and I can't see why I'd do anything without you, you are..

And when I'm not with you, I know that it's true
That I'd rather be anywhere but here with you
Is this a natural feeling or is it just me bleeding

 All my thoughts and dreams in hope that you will be with me or
Is this a moment to remember or just a cold day in September, I wonder...
and I wonder if at the other side,Im wondering if u ever miss me?

 
 do  not be hurt,coz i'll be hurt more than you ever know.
do not be sick,coz it makes me worry.
do not cry,coz I do anything to make you smile.
do not feel burden,coz Im always here for you.
do not give up,coz I'll do anything to safe you.
I LOVE YOU :')
Spiritually Im with you.
Im there,close.Everyday.




0 Komen di SINI, satu pon jadilah!hikhik:

 
Designed by ♥ WWW.MYRAVEA.COM ♥