Wednesday, October 10, 2012

CHANGED




ASSALAMMUALAIKUM:')



Have ever been in the situation where,u've been dreaming of someone?
and whisper that person name without u even aware of it?
and thinking the lowest moment that once happened?
and you feel like you are not over anything.
and thinking about how u will act just to not hurting others.
when you promise to yourself,not to hurt.just not to hurt.
and what if u are too blind folded to see that that person is so nice?
and that person is willing to do almost everything.yet are you still blind?
tapi apa yang aii nak cakap is this.not that.
eh apa ke benda ni?

 
I came up, out of the water Raised my hands, Walked away, eyes wide open ,Could finally see where I was going .It didn't matter where I'd been, I'm not the same person I was then .
 I got off track, I made mistakes Back slid my way into that place, where souls get lost, lines get crossed and the pain won't go away I hit my knees, now here I stand There I was, now here I am..Here I am. Changed.
I got a lot of "hey I'm sorry"s, the things I've done, Man that was not me I wish that I could take it all back, I just wanna tell them that.. tell them that:

I've changed for the better. More smiles, less bitter.. I'm even starting to forgive myself
I hit my knees, now here I stand There I was, now here I am, here I am, here I am I'm changed. Yes I am.. I've changed for the better
Thank ALLAH, I changed.

I HAVE one dream.or many dreams.I wanna travel around the world.
and if at the end or the middle on my journey,we meet,I guess,Fate kan?
:) 


P/S:SORRY LAH akhir2 ni mmg suka merapu.
tengok belog pon dah kurang PINK KAN?

0 Komen di SINI, satu pon jadilah!hikhik:

 
Designed by ♥ WWW.MYRAVEA.COM ♥