Wednesday, October 3, 2012

WHat??Say No to Racist!




Assalammualaikum!


So here I am.To trying give a piece of my mind.Honestly straight InsyaAllah from the heart and 
mind.Please Ignore my awful English.heee~Trying to write it better.So that I could have the
confidence that at least my grammar is not that sucks!hewhewhew.
Okey,I have been doing some thinking.Are you racist?
Coz,I am NOT.I mean,lets do the thinking together.I mean back to our sense of
humanity.Why at the first place we are racist?Come on.Come to your sense.
Our religion itself does not taught us to be racist.If the world just stop the racist
way of thinking,we could unite.Lets think back,even if we were in the same race,
do you ever think that my blood is the same as yours?
or my skin tone is the same as yours?We are different in many ways.
But does not mean when we are different we should be cruel to each other right?
I would be happy if we can just stop this racist thing.Together we unite,DIVIDED
we will fall. No matter who we are,we should always have the sense of humanity.
We should be proud of who we are and also respect others for their own
uniqueness.If you have your opinion.Do tell me?
And I am A Malay.
Actually,my great great grandmother or grandfather is not a total malay.
I mean,I have mix with a bunch of races you know.
So I am MIXED!WEHOOO!

 

1 Komen di SINI, satu pon jadilah!hikhik:

 
Designed by ♥ WWW.MYRAVEA.COM ♥