Friday, October 19, 2012

Fate.




Assalammualaikum.


saja nak tulis lirik yang dah digubah ni pepagi buta.

Feel the adrenaline
My hearts beating
I need a doctor cuz I'm getting sick of love

I'm running short of breath With every step
In need of oxygen To run away from this

I faced the demons that Took me to hell and back
I'm getting heart attack Took me a hard attack
I'm counting on you cuz I need you here to save me
If my heart fails

How am I suppose to breathe When all my heart does is bleed
You're too blind to see You're making it hard for me
wat ur doing to me
You're making it hard to breathe
You're making it hard to breathe

It isn't that hard to see My chest is caving in
Someone help me I need some life support
Can't take this anymore
Love with caution 'cuz.. (my hearts so weak)
I've been a victim of love and you are that criminal 
i counted on u but u refused to save me
an my heart failed

BUT let me just say,its not like that anymore.
Im counting years.
Im keeping the chances.
Its like I can dance in rain.
Its like,can't stop smilling.
Its like I even learning languages!
Im writing the alphabet I used to complain.
Im learning the language I used to hate.
Fate do have some twist huh?


0 Komen di SINI, satu pon jadilah!hikhik:

 
Designed by ♥ WWW.MYRAVEA.COM ♥