Monday, December 8, 2014

I won't.






I don't wanna be someone who walks away so easily
I'm here to stay and make the difference that I can make
Our differences they do a lot to teach us how to use the tools and gifts
We got yeah we got a lot at stake
And in the end, you're still my baby at least we did intend
For us to work we didn't break, we didn't burn
We had to learn, how to bend without the world caving in
I had to learn what i got, and what i'm not
And who i am


I won't give up on us
Even if the skies get rough.
I just realize that.

After so much of confusion, I think you are still the best.
Even though sometimes you make me cry but you also try your hard to make me smile.
I was thinking deeply. Thoroughly.
And I think, I have love you.
More than I love my first love.
And I think in anyway.
You are better than him.
For him,was once the most important person in my life.
Because no one treats me goodly.
Until you happen.
I mean.
Those girls who break your heart, they are stupid.
Because I would take a bullet for someone like you.
And no kidding.
You taught me about life.
That is why in pain.
I still am  in love with you.
Despite the cloudiness of the future.
I still am in love with you Baby.

Therefore,whatever I tried to do now.
Basically is not for me.But for you.I wanna be strong enough and stable enough.
To be able to protect you from all the harm.
Even though Im just a fragile and petite person who.
Really have a lot of flaws and dont have anything to offer.
And also a spoil brat.

But still.
You have given me a reason to change.
That is why.
People may say Im blind.
Then if loving a such wonderful person like you is consider as blind.
Then I rather be blind.







0 Komen di SINI, satu pon jadilah!hikhik:

 
Designed by ♥ WWW.MYRAVEA.COM ♥