Friday, December 5, 2014

Look at me now?



“That was all part of giving someone a piece of your heart; they ended up taking a whole chunk of your mind and reserving it all for themselves.” 
― Cecelia AhernIf You Could See Me Now



“I'm real. And i'm not going anywhere until you open those eyes properly and see me” 
― Cecelia AhernIf You Could See Me Now

I wish I can say that. But am I not saying enough though? Am I not trying enough?
For a person who already fragile.I think I already gave my all.  Does it worth it?
Am i regretting, you ask? No.
But as much as you are important to me.Sometimes I do wish I am too.Or am I asking the impossible here?
It's funny I have been always trying to be all positive.When  the fact is Im full of negative 
things.I cant even brain myself.People are given two path.So I have choose mine.AND You obviously choose yours, but it seems that will the path cross in the middle?
I just wondering.That pairs of beautiful eyes.When they looking at me,does it just looking into me or through me?Being possessive.That;s not love.I learned that before.Though sometimes,
I wish I can be selfish.But what is the point forcing after all?And yeah. Now this is killing,
It's like screw it. I dont even want to think about it.Yeah right.
Maybe the thoughts of giving each part of me already breaking me up.
Then you remember that quote “It’s better to have loved and lost than to have ever loved at all” and you’re like, “okay, fine.”
so I guess everyone is an idiot when it comes to matters of heart. Love is the great equalizer. Whenever you feel intimidated by someone's coolness, just imagine them sobbing in their bedroom after someone broke their heart.I guarantee  it's happened.
but instead of thinking of choices, I may as well just travel. Well maybe I need some
good look at the world. Sometimes you have to walk a million new miles, and maybe that
time I wont really feel my heart drop all the time.Maybe that time Im strong enough to just smile sincerely and wishing you happiness.
Will you miss me truthfully by then I guess?

or again
.Im asking too much.



0 Komen di SINI, satu pon jadilah!hikhik:

 
Designed by ♥ WWW.MYRAVEA.COM ♥