Tuesday, July 31, 2012

MUTE ME :')



Bismilahhirahmanirahim.
Assalammualaikum :')



My first name started with NUR means light or in Malay its cahaya.
So I guess I should shine mine and other people life.
Sometimes I fall sometimes I rise.
Sometimes wanting to please others in your life makes you feel suffocate.
Sometimes the saddest thing is being with people that supposed to be CLOSE to you,
but they are seems to be the the person YOU DO NOT KNOW.Stranger you know?
SOMETIMES,the person you hate or have hurt you the most,
turns out to be the one that so kind to you.
Sometimes even you try your best its still not the best.
You smile just for the sake of people think,yeahh she is stronger now.But it does not mean
she can't break down sometimes rite?
When there so much things being bottle up within yourself,
the stress and pressure is like a BIG BANG rite?
Sometimes people are so cruel yet there are still good things about them.
Sometimes the closest one betray you,
but you have to have a grip or you will lose.
Yess its hard to satisfy human.Too tiring.
If you fight them with anger,its cruel but if you fight them with patient
they seems to stepping on your head every time?
Maybe yess maybe no.
Sometimes you really want to forget but you fail.
Hey I mishu ok? :')
sometimes I just can't around people.
You know,its like tiring.
Its like everything is WRONG.
And can't blame totally to other,my imperfection is KILLING me sometimes.
I know Allah understand me.
and He know how much I treasure you.
I would go back to the past if I could.
But Im trying to living in my present.
So that I will make a better future.
Trying to be a  better person.
And I wish just wish not to take advantage of people.
and not treasuring them.And sometimes silence is the loudest
REBEL.
How am I suppose to talk when everything does not pleasing.
heee~
Im sorry.
I hate it when I hurt you too.
I want to be a better muslimah.
I hope my silent please you.
Maybe I am just afraid if I will hurt you again.
So I choose to be mute.




0 Komen di SINI, satu pon jadilah!hikhik:

 
Designed by ♥ WWW.MYRAVEA.COM ♥