Saturday, July 21, 2012

My other half :')



Assalammualaikum.



 Its kinda weird when you come to my dream.
When you still the one of the person I miss most.
When you are one of the top person I care,always kan? :D
when everytime I have to call out your name,I feel something.
and if I have to confronting you,I will act like that little girl.
Malu-malu.(you know!)
Its like years of knowing each other.
lagi mahu malu-malu.hee~
when i just like to watch your face forever and always.
Its like I still remember your favorite color.
AND and and...
despite whatever...
Honestly,if someone ask.
My answer is still you.
but you know.sometimes...
let it be my secret and Allah.
Its a bless,when you love someone since forever.
and its awesome,when I can feel this much for someone.
And happy ending does exist,kan? :')
 true love course never did run smooth kan?
soulmate?


"There will come a time in your life when you will become infatuated with a single soul. For this person you'd do anything and not think twice about it, but when asked why ... you have no answer. You'll try your whole life to understand how a single person can affect you as much as they do, but you'll never find out. And no matter how badly you hate it or how badly it hurts ... you'll love this person without regret, for the rest of your life"

#heee jiwang pulokss.Salam Ramadhan sayam-sayam semua.
SAYAM is sayang,okeng? 





0 Komen di SINI, satu pon jadilah!hikhik:

 
Designed by ♥ WWW.MYRAVEA.COM ♥