Friday, January 25, 2013

More than Grammy Award :')



Assalammualaikum :)

more than a grammy award,that is how much u mean to me :P
 

Long Distance Relationship.People said its hard.Its trouble.
But who cares?The more harder it is,the more valuable it will be.
Maybe heartbreak will happen,maybe can't always 24/7 hours can
contact each other.Nak2 aii,yang takde phone canggih.
mengharap online yg tak berapa nak selalu sebab incik berukband pon
mcm kure2 kekadang.lol.
I must admit,I was like so heartbroken.sedih and bla bla.
and still I hate when people ask me about things,coz some
how it gives me this massive pain and tears.But I don't really hate people.
Is just I wanna move on.Coz Im tired to be stuck.To feel the things I don't like.
But no one to be blame,it was my fault.
InsyaAllah.I have to cope with the pain,right?
But through the pain,I won't be able to knw this extremely good person.
A bless.I mean I always wanna get marry soon,nak kahwin awal.
hoho,walopon ntahlah.But I've been thinking.I wanna marry the one I love.
No matter if I turn 30 or 40,its like,I will wait.
Because if I live the way people ask me to live,I will be regretting.
I don't wanna rush anymore.I was like freaking out seeing all my friend be a mom and
getting marry,and engage.But this is my story,and I fell in love with someone
that makes me smile and heart beat skip so many tim es just looking at his eyes.
lol.dramatik sangat?
This person makes me believe in magic.
I mean,I have a lot to achieve.I wanna learn how to bake,sewing.I
love these stuff.Though maybe I have  in a good way takes Health management course
in degree,but who knw if I got mascom,hikhik.
I've been spending my life doing things people won't think
I would do,and now Im doing something extraordinary.
I don't care anymore.I just think that effort is important.
5 or 9 years,it does not matter.
As long as I know I try,yeahh I feel bless.

 And I just wanna carry on
  Itook it from the bottom up
And even in a desert storm
Sturdy as a rock I hold
Wishing every moment froze
Now I just wanna let you know
Earthquakes can't shake ME
Cyclones can't break ME
 Hurricanes can't take away My love for you.

#rindu tahap tak boleh blah.that is why! lol.
ni special one,Aii tak suka guna terms,boypreng.Lol.
can ah?

0 Komen di SINI, satu pon jadilah!hikhik:

 
Designed by ♥ WWW.MYRAVEA.COM ♥