Sunday, August 21, 2011

Its life,get up.


*SIGH*
Big one huh.
Currently feel like don't wanna go back to LENDU.
I JUST WANNA SLEEP ON MY COMFY BED.
Heart matters some more?
Deemm,I miss you.
Demm,I got a very unpleasant news.
and once again I Feel doomed.
But I remain calm.
Eh calm ke?
But nevertheless, WHATEVER.
and maybe you will read this.
I just wanna say sorry.
Sorry for maybe get you out from my life.
I need it so that you would not hurt me anymore in any ways.
Coz seriously,please Im tired.
I don't know if you are fake or what.
But can I just dont care?
Its not like kite ada connection?
If there is pun,still sorry.
Im tired and had enuff.
I dont want to lose all my pahala just because you people always remind me of my past.
So lebih baik mcm ni.
Lagipun ikhlas tu bkn sng nak carik.
You with your life,Me?
I had a fabulous life until you blew it.
So sila ketepi.
Now its my time.
and im happy to say  that.
i knw that people like you just envy what we had before.
so,i would not be hurt nor hurting my angel by listening to
your lame story anymore.
You,and your tribes can now vanish.
with love <3.

p/s:I miss incik jantung hati.

0 Komen di SINI, satu pon jadilah!hikhik:

 
Designed by ♥ WWW.MYRAVEA.COM ♥