Monday, August 22, 2011

WHATEVER.

First of all happy birthday bella!
Today is my superb best friend eva birthday.
dengan itu dia sudah tua!
hahahahahha.
Ok currently I could feel that I can possibly having a massive headache.
Or a massive gastric.
Due to the chaotic people around me.
So I guess good food do heal me!
Makan banyak2 release tense!
But badan sampai skrg tak naik!
Hampeh jek.Cummonlah badan,gimookkk sikit pon takpe.tsk tsk tsk.
and currently i am addicted to JONAS BROTHER.
I miss the old me.
Which is the bongkak one,the garang one,the kaki pukul one,
and the player one.hahahah,ok is it?
I miss the old me which is the STRONG one.
Not fragile and suke melalak sesuka hati.
Or meratap bende2 yang tak patut.
The title of this entry is whatever due to ada aku kesah?
I think I need to care less.
Because people never care what I feel so wat the heck kan nak care apa yg dia org rasa?
I need to spoil myself.
I need to go to the 2pm concert,yess my theraphy is really expensive one.hahah.
And plus maybe I should just be a better person.
I am nowadays a very quite one huh.
A pemendam yg tidak boleh blah sekali.
I need to find the light by myself.
I guess no one can help me,
me myself have to help myself right?
and I need to melancong.
Thats a good idea.
Ok someone help me out with this thing.
I think I am in love with the same person,
Im in love with 10 years back and maybe a lot deeper.
I wish I can say,
lets end this.
And marry me.
hahahahha,that is seriously cheesy one.
Oh my my,we aren't forbidden we just meant to be.


I just want us to be like this.Fullstop.


0 Komen di SINI, satu pon jadilah!hikhik:

 
Designed by ♥ WWW.MYRAVEA.COM ♥