Monday, August 1, 2011

Marry me,LOVE.

Nak kahwin nak kahwin nak kahwin.
Ok,not now of coz.maybe one fine day.
with who with who?
If I answer it,will I finally end up with my love?
If its yess,I am most please.
Though I could feel that the love is faded away due
to hentaman2,pengkhianatan2,luke2,dan darah2 yang masih mengalir.
tidak lupa jugak kepada orang2 yg menoreh2 luke itu.
3 tahun.
bukan masa yang singkat,dan utk itu kalau ditanya.
Dalam banyak2 jejaka.
Kalau boleh nak lah lee teuk ke nickhun ke eun hyuk ke donghae ke,eh mamat
korea jek aku ni.(heheheh).
omo,abg lee teuk yg hensem!


Nickhun yg super kiut <3

my sweet heart eunhyuk.

my super sparkling eyes dong hae.

kalau mmg dapat,alhamdullilah.
but.. but.. there is one person that even if he is not Lee teuk,
I really wanna marry him.
He just an ordinary lovable guy that I am comfortable to be with.
And I would really want to marry my dearest First Love.
Hey,marry me love.




This song describe my feelings toward the only guy that I ever love.
And the others I am sorry to say,
maybe sayang.
This guy taught me how to love.
Pain.Sweetness.Struggle.Fight.Bless.
We have it all.
Yup,I guess I have the potential to be ANDARTU.
HEHEHEH.
Because I am wishing for something that
some people call dare to die.
I may say,hey we are friends.
While I was suppose to say,
SARANGHAE.
And everytime i want to leave you,
You somehow knew,
and come to me.
And I have to clench my teeth,
and hold on.
Yeess other guy look good,
but for me you look even perfect sweating.
If i gotta chance to go back in time.
I give the word,
be as perfect as I could.
So until then.
This is one of my biggest wish.
Marry me,Love.


p/s:I am NOT interested to be with any guy nowadays.
Its like,please back-off.
Dont sweet talk,its freaking annoying.
and if you do like me,
how about being serious and marry me.
My answer might be yess you know.
Couple is the most tiring stupidest thing
i ever learn.
So seriously if you wanna waste your time,
pergilah couple2.
You will just added to dosa2.





 

0 Komen di SINI, satu pon jadilah!hikhik:

 
Designed by ♥ WWW.MYRAVEA.COM ♥