Sunday, December 23, 2012

Judgemental T_T



Assalammualaikum!
SO today I want to write about something that is quite serious  to me.
and don't mind my funny english.Im not that good,that's why I only got a only one A- after
5 semester in my University life,but but hopefully this sem which is my last sem,I would
finally get A,YOU KNOW "A" for english :'(,Sir Raja PLIS PLIS!I only got B+ FOR THOSE
3 SEMESTER,AND that's ruin my CGPA u know!
Okay Im currently still struggling to finish My diploma.Yeah Im a diploma student.
Before I went to my dear UiTM,I was a polytechnic student.But too bad I don't really like the
course.I mean Im sucks at IT (Information Technology!).Yeah I know maybe I can,but I don't have my passion there.
And blame it on me for being too lazy to deal with physics and a bit of maths/add maths.
Yeah after one semester there,I finally "fly" to LenduLondon.
hihihihi.
So Im taking Office Management at first.But after here and that,suddenly
my course have to be convert  into Business.Idk at that time whether I should be happy or what.
But  yeah,I always wanna be a Business student somehow. Though maybe
some people though that business is just business!But we are obviously learnt a lot
of others course things you know!I have to learn ACCOUNTING,ECONOMY,  And Public Speaking which I love the most!hahahhaha.
And here and that.
so yeah sure maybe  Im not a doctor,or maybe Im not some kind
of engineer,and though I don't really like my own course.Its not like hate.But
Im sucks at typing and office things.People may thought she is a dean list student!
But Man let me told ya,Its ain't easy!I was struggling and jumbling with lots of things.
Was physically and emotionally weak.But because I don't want my parents to be worried.
So yeah I drag my own feet everyday.And yeah I could tell ya Im quite happy nowadays.
Despite all the drama that is so sickening happen to me,so what?
Of course sometimes Im envy of my dear people around me that some how took all
these bombastic course.But hey come on,this is my life right?
Im working things out here.Hikhok.I always love arts,though
for sure Im sucks at art.I can give the idea but but.Idk how to illustrated it.
And maybe Im good at photographic and here  and that.And also talking.
I should have taken MASCOM!but I was a freak that really afraid talking to a lot of people.
People thought Im that brave to give a speech or whatsoever.But Im sure
have an superb adrenaline rush that is so uncool!When Im so nervous everything will
not going to be smooth.That was back then.Nowadays Im much much cooler.(Is it?)
Hahahah,experience you know!
So though this sem Im taking Office simulation!Yeah my nightmare.  More nightmare
than economy and accountancy!Haish,this subject was the subject I really hate,and wish to quit all 
because of this subject!The major subject in my course!
Mmuuahahaha.But lets go with flow,and I know I can do it.Mmuahahah.
Hmm So Im quite confuse right now,cause Im finishing my dip soon.
So Yeah sure I want to further my study.Idk,maybe because I love to study? (T_T)
so Im thinking of this awesome journalist or broadcasting in Mascom,OR for sure
maybe Im taking health Admin. (coz my mom want me too).But Idk if I could fit well
if I jump into the mascomers people.Hikhok.Cause Im shy type of person too!
So to get a better clues,Istikharah is the answer!Oh is a muslim prayer,if you are wondering.
Ouh btw,I was always wondering why am I always feeling so small,
when I have to say,Im this diploma student.Or bla bla.These people around me seriously
have put this bad influence  toward me!!
I mean so what?There are lots of other people that only have SPM,and could
be a millionaire.My gadd,Im sure stucks in this stereotypes of people.T_T.
Its totally NOT cool!I don't like the feeling mingle with this so proud people
that look down at others.Seriously.I mean this life have ups and down u know.
I mean some  people thought that if they are a lawyer or bla bla,then they are better than 
a cleaner?
Hello,if there ain't a cleaner your office for sure is full of mess! 
Ouh if you some how ask me what will I be in the future.
Im not taht sure yet,so are you I guess?Coz there will always be a twist of fate you know.
There is nothing that is easy you know if you get what im saying.
So people always have this misunderstanding that Im gonna be a  secretary.
Is not that Im not proud of being one,but the way they are saying some how is
so annoying!T_T.Or maybe Im just so moody.Hee ~
But sometimes Im glad for taking this path,as my future mother in law (T_T)
was in this path too.Eh?bla bla bla.
so what Im saying is,though Im some how bubbly and blur,Im still a human 
that have feelings.Sometimes I do wanna smack ur face,
but what would I be right?So I rather be silent.Or ignoring or
listen to songs.Or listen to Al-Quran,Or recites it.
Stop being judgmental and makes me feel down.
If you are close to me you should cheer me up,and give me spirit.
Not making me small when be around you.Its ridiculous.Or perhaps
Im gonna run  away of this super judgmental selfish people.  T_T.
Try and believe in me,or I will definitely show you!
Aja aja Hwaiting!!!

#Motivate excited mood.





0 Komen di SINI, satu pon jadilah!hikhik:

 
Designed by ♥ WWW.MYRAVEA.COM ♥