Saturday, December 22, 2012

To Love Me :D



ASSALAMMUALAIKUM
(wave hi to you!)


SO you say you love me?
so you say im your biggest crush?
:)
You don't really know me.
Im a girl who really fussy to be with.Yet,when I finally comfy with you.
I will change.I always moody.I can smile,then cry within a seconds.
I used to cry when everyone fall asleep.Hmm.
I wonder why nowadays I seriously became a soft heart kind of girl.
Haha,when I watch some sad movies,though its not that sad,I will cry.
Its so funny,right?
Hmm.Im not that humorous.Im more to serious type of person.
I hate people that laughing when Im taking things seriously.
But that fella must laugh with me when Im laughing,hard right?
I meant obviously you will thought everything is must be according to me.
hee.
I like to push people to their limit.some how thats sucks.:'(
I hate people who give up easily.;
I hate people that is lazy.Or unmotivated.Coz if Im lazy or unmotivated,
who would cheer me up right?Hee~!
I am seriously,insecure.I feel that Im surrounded with people 
that I cant stand live with.But yet endurance.You know endurance?
If not I would definitely kick them.Hihihihi.or I already kick them.
I hate people that hit girls.But I love to hit people,and then I say sorry.
Im the kind of person,that will blame herself even though Im not at fault.
I cant hate people,and if I did,I feel worst.
Im the kind of girl people thought is in love with many people,where as
she is only have that one person set on her eyes.
But she just didn't want everything to get chaos.
So why not mingle with everyone.AND make you all confuse?
hihi.
Why talk with people that does not care?
or share it with the people that will only abuse your dreams?
 I hate to talk though some people thought I love to talk and she 
just cannot shut her mouth.Yeah,thats call when Im happy and
u make me feel comfy that I wanna share everything with you.
when I don't talk Im afraid if I would say  things that will hurt people.
Coz Im so freaking sarcastic.And Im not that patient somehow.
but because of things you called EXPERIENCE, nowadays I can simply
cope with it.Though Im really not in very good shape.
Its funny how I say to people that like handsome people,but what people don't know
about what type of handsome people for me are,Like kang gary.You know Kang gary?
I just love rappers and also people that have a good personality.
Hihihihi.
I love guys that is hopelessy romantic but not so mushy okay!
Have some sense okay.And I love roses,any colours  of roses
will do me.White or pink or yellow.or even blue.
Coz red somehow to common.But its great as long I get my roses.
and I love songs,I love musics,yeah sure I love KPOP!
But somehow people forgot,before KPOP I always a fanatic fan
of bollywood you know!As  long as it goods,Iwill listen and watch.
and you you should cook for me!Though even you are sucks at cooking,
Im all looking at effort.
and Im seriousllly love cats,or any other animal.
But too bad not that I really hate or wat,but I will freak out 
with animal like reptile.wuuwuuu.sobs,Im not comfy with them.T_T  .sorry.
haha,I often say things that Im lack of.But baby you know what,
own my heart then I will cook,be the that honey to bun for you :)
I love cup cakes,I some how this kind of skinship type of person.
But as Im a muslim,no SKINSHIP before marriage!!!
I don't really care ur colours,what is ur nationality,
but if u willing and makes some effort.and don't just flirt around.
Hey,why not?
and definately somehow I hate my man being so nice with others.
But all that is the past,now its okay.Coz if you are sincere,
I own your heart though you surrounded with these super gorgeous girls
around you!
and of course,,when you call me beautiful without make up!
and also  also patient!
this is indeed number one for me.
Hahaha.
Take note ppleaseesh.
And its a bonus if you know how to sing,rap and also know
how to play music instrument!

#why am I writing this,eh?
MY GRAMMAR IS A CHAOS.
HEE,SORRY !

0 Komen di SINI, satu pon jadilah!hikhik:

 
Designed by ♥ WWW.MYRAVEA.COM ♥