Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Say Yes to LDR !



Assalammualaikum!


DO YOU KNOW THAT I COULD NOT JUST STOP SMILING?
So this is short.Caause Im super busy.And Happy,I must say.
So if you ask me what is love?
According to me :
Love is a very beautiful feelings that is seriously indescribable and powerful,
and meaningful and wonderful all the good things!
You will do something insane when u r in love.and its not a faults,right?
hahaha.and finally u know!I thought no one ever would have this
same mind set with me.I mean when I love someone I would really
gone a bit crazy and seriously beyond expectation.That is just totally me.
And yess thats happened!
I won't tell who.
But yeah the journey is probably about to begin.


And he said something that my heart goes really crazzzy!
mmuhahaha.
So what is love according to him:
I totally believe in love.and the best thing about love is,
it makes u do everything that u never thought u will do .Its probably
make the world go around,and I know its sounds a little bit of cliche but its true.
(something like this!)

#so i will update more soon.hihi.excited..happy and more motivated :)

ouh btw,LDR is LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP :')

0 Komen di SINI, satu pon jadilah!hikhik:

 
Designed by ♥ WWW.MYRAVEA.COM ♥