Saturday, December 29, 2012

Miracle



Assalammualaikum.



Im head over heels is in love with that fella.You can assume who and bla and bla?
But I don't really wanna share.Hikhik.
I mean at least not showing the face.Why?One day maybe one day.
Lagipun lagi manis rasanya kalau I bagi tengok bila dia
dah officially mine.You know,not this boyfriend thingy,but but..
Husband.Though maybe it will take 4 or 5 years,eh who knows it will be soon?
Actually the funniest thing is we BOTH talk in english.Yes.As we bothhave
different mother tongue language,different native,different culture,and yeah different in religion.
But the fact that our slang is super different,sometimes I just can't get what
he is talking about.T_T Hikhok.
He is my miracle.I never even thought that in this earth,there
will be this human with super gorgeous smile,you know?
Im a bit lazy to write.so just stay tune.The best yet to come!Hikhik.



0 Komen di SINI, satu pon jadilah!hikhik:

 
Designed by ♥ WWW.MYRAVEA.COM ♥