Sunday, June 30, 2013

The Untold Story :)



Assalammualaikum.

It is not that kind of love,but this kind of love :')
This is for a "stranger": who I love so much but I could not even tell.
The times seems to be always wrong for me.I never told this person,
how much love I carry for this person.
Even sometimes I feel it is so hard to cope with this person sarcasm,
but I always remember that this person told me I was not suppose to take it to heart.
and all the wishes I took for granted because Im just to afraid to take
the fall.
This maybe a Rascall Flatt's song,but I change a bit.
I think this person is amazing even maybe if this person could not realize it.
But I hope this person realize that this person is a miracle to me.
I don't really wanna sound so poetic or what,Im not even a good poet,my poetry
does not even rhymes.
But if you are reading this.This is for you.


I hope that the days come easy and the moments pass slow,
And each road leads you where you want to go,
And if you're faced with a choice, and you have to choose,
I hope you choose the one that means the most to you.
And if one door opens to another door closed,
I hope you keep on walking till you find the window,
If it's cold outside, show the world the warmth of your smile,

But more than anything, more than anything,
My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to,
Your dreams stay big, and your worries stay small,
You never need to carry more than you can hold,
And while you're out there getting where you're getting to,
I hope you know somebody loves you through the hard times and
through the good times
Yeah, this, is my wish.

I hope you never look back, but ya never forget,
All the ones who love you, in the place you left,
I hope you always forgive, and you never regret,
And you help somebody every chance you get,
Oh, you find God's grace, in every mistake,
And you always give more than you take.

This is my wish
I hope you know somebody loves you
May all your dreams stay big 


 

0 Komen di SINI, satu pon jadilah!hikhik:

 
Designed by ♥ WWW.MYRAVEA.COM ♥