Monday, June 3, 2013

Things to Tell and Change :D



Assalammualaikum!
There are so many things need to be done.Stay tune lovers.
I will make sure to update this blog as often as I can,okeng?


I know it's been a while,way too lon.Every time I wanna tell you a story,I simply just
let it hanging.Oh no!Sho sorry people!
So Alhamdullilah,life is so greaattt!I just wanna say that there are some entries
I might save as a draft.I meant,biar I yg tatap sorang2 pulak.
Ada yang I dah buat pon.So kalau korang dh cari2 mana entry tu tapi tak jumpa,
haha I dah delete atau dh save as a draft.kekek.
So scroll and scroll!
I really wanna write so many things.
and yes,the next and next and next entry will be a bit longer.Now I should arrange
my life properly.
And one more thing,no matter wha life brings you,don't give up.
Because Allah will never let you going through things that you cannot handle.
Much love from me.See ya in the next entry people!

0 Komen di SINI, satu pon jadilah!hikhik:

 
Designed by ♥ WWW.MYRAVEA.COM ♥