Sunday, July 14, 2013

Everything Has Change.



Assalammualaikum!

First of all,I wanna wish to all the Muslims,Selamat Berpuasa ye
Korang!Stay strong,stay cool,stay tawakal dan tawaduk!Rebut
pahala banyak2 okay?
Alhamdullilah,Im getting better.AHAKS.
To tell you the truth,I think Im better at writing when it comes to
express myself.At least I can rewrite If Im wrong.But if I
speak,I sounds weird.WEIRD.
Yess,I usually do the thing people always tot it is impossible.
I mean,like odds thing.
I love to make events,surprises!Like baru lah macam suspen sikit kan?Ngahahhahahah.
Right now.I just wanna say that,everything has change.
Thank you to Allah.
Thank you for this story.I know you are writing the best story for me.
To tell you the truth,
I just wanna know you better now.Know you better,know
you know you.Ek eleh,Ed Sharon feat Taylor Swift Pulok!Ngahaha.

Do you realize?And you know that....
all my walls stood tall painted pink before
 But i'll take them down, take them down and open up the door for you
And all I feel in my stomach is butterflies the beautiful kind
Making up for lost time, taking flight, making me feel like
 I just want to know you better know you better know you better now

All I know is a simple name, everything has changed


All I know is you have this beautiful soul inside of you.
All I know is you can be 2 person,an adult and a little kid.
All I know is,everytime I look at you I look at myself.
All I know is,you are unpredictable.
All I know is you love to speak Malay,and there is no one.No one that speak Malay
that makes me smile like weird person.Like,how can your Malay affected me so much?
All I know is my english sounds crappy when Im with you.
All I know is you are really straightforward person. 
All I know,is maybe I don't know anything at all.
All I know is you make me smile.
All I know is I feel really great.
All I know is,you don't have a clue Im talking about you.
All I know is I feel bless.
All I know is I wanna know you better now.
Alla I know is there is big reason why our path meet.
All I know is Im happy.
All I know is I see the rainbow.
All I know is everything has change.


#Silalah jgn termuntah kat bakul ke hape.I wrote what I feel.
Though rasa meremang gak ni.Ngahahah!

0 Komen di SINI, satu pon jadilah!hikhik:

 
Designed by ♥ WWW.MYRAVEA.COM ♥