Tuesday, April 10, 2012

My Punching Bag

Assalammualaikum.


You will always be the answer, when somebody asks me what 

I'm thinking about.



 .

.

.

So this is my STORY.For some reasons as I write this I feel motivated,
HAPPY.You know its been a while I am like this.
Its not that cool to linger around with the people you used to call your FRIENDS,
but somehow its like being with strangers,
Maybe because we don't really treasure the words Friends itself.
Its hurt but for me I won't hold on anymore,
Come to me if you want to but if you won't , trust me I am not the one who letting go.I tried.
I did.
For those that sticks and being true,thank you.
But for those who betray.One day all this will turn around.
.
.
.
I used to think like,eh my life why so sucks ni??
Eh my life why so like this hah?(broken betul english hang!)
And then cry cry cry.
People actually always brings me down.Hahah, because I somehow is some
kind of rebel dan garang.Sebab for me I will show what my true feelings.
Tak kiralah hang nak marah ke kat haku,ke nak skt hati ke?Ada haku kisah?
Tapi itu dulu.Sebab sbnrnya haku mmg cepat sentap.
.
.
.


There are moments in my life that I'll always remember, not because they were important, but because you were there.


So you know, I feel a bit lucky to have this one particular person in my life.
And I thought my life was so sucks,but he was there.
When everything was going crazy,and everyone seems so fake to me.
So everytime when Im giving up of myself,when I was a little bit or maybe
just not me anymore.When I was nearly losing my grip.
When I need someone to just understand me.
When I want everything to be as what I want.
When I feel like kick or curse or maybe when I like my punching bag.
When Im depress or when Im happy or even cry.
I have my own brand punching bag.
Others is just others.
Im still blessed.
and You happen.
And make me stronger.
Its funny how react like monster when I was worried.
And how I laugh when it should be a serious situation.
My punching bag,no matter when,what, and how.
Thank you for crossing my path.
You are the best punching bag I ever had <3. 
The one that just don't know how to give up on me.
Im lucky.
Alhamdullilah.
 

Never in a million years did I think I'd find someone so utterly and completely perfect; someone who'd make me happier than I ever dreamed I could be; someone that would touch my life so profoundly and just give me a whole new reason to breathe...But then I found you, and realized that everything I anticipated you'd be, doesn't even compare to what you are. 

 

p/s:My punching Bag know me the best!

Thats why Im comfy being a LONER.

Better than surrounded by FAKERS AND BACKSTABBER.

0 Komen di SINI, satu pon jadilah!hikhik:

 
Designed by ♥ WWW.MYRAVEA.COM ♥