Saturday, April 21, 2012

"To Witness A Miracle"

 

 

If someone took everything you live for... How far would you go to get it back? 

 

 

 

Their plan had been very simple: to stay together for the rest of their lives. a plan that anyone within their circle would agree was accomplish-able. They were best friends, lovers and soul mates, destined to be together, everyone thought. but as it happened, one day destiny greedily changed its mind. 

 

 

She was searching.  The ONE.
Not realizing all along they have cross each
other  path for countless times. She was the one
that always been keeping her feeling inside.
And one day they cross each other path  again and this
time it’s the time for believing.




 He was the type that always misunderstood by others.The one that has always have someone in his heart.
But the truth is unspoken.
While trying to escape and then… its happen.

 


It was an improbable romance. HE was a country boy. She was from the city. She had the world at his feet while he didn't have two dimes to rub together.



THEY wish it could just be simple, like a retro pop song, "I want you to want me."
Boom. End of story.
We all live happily ever after. But it is never really like that, is it?



 Summer romances begin for all kinds of reasons, but when all is said and done, they have one thing in common. They're shooting stars, a spectacular moment of light in the heavens, fleeting glimpse of eternity, and in a flash they're gone.




 "Sometimes, what U're looking for is right where U left it" 


when you don’t want me but you need me I’ll be here but when you want me but you don’t need me,I’ll leave 


Something happen… And he had to leave. Heartache, the truth was unspoken and remains blurry at times it kills. And somehow if fate twisted, if it’s meant to be. It will…. 
.
.
.
.
.
8 years later....


What will happen when you reunite?
After so long....


Will the sparks starts or
the OLD wounds start to bleed again?


All of this has happened before, and it will all happen again. 

Will you run again or fight? When you leave her to him before… 

Assume that it was for the best..Is it to fair to fight back now?

 

 

When you spend of the years left just to avoid the heartache again..Pretending that everything will be just fine...

 

 

And when she appear..Just when you thought you were strong.

Just when you thought everything will be normal...or 

pretending as it is..

But when she comes out of the blue...

Your heart beating....unusually...

even you pretending you are cool.

Your heart race so fast that you feels its will be burst.


 

When everything seems to be complicated…When you thought

You are over…everything..and fate twist Again..This time will you let go? Because lightning rarely strike the same place again and again..

 


This is a battle, a war, and the casualties could be your hearts and souls. 

People come into your life for a reason, it may not be forever, but it still mean something. 

To be continue...

 


  p/s:

 

 

You lit a spark in me that I thought had been extinguished forever, and now my feelings for you have turned into a raging inferno that has completely consumed me.

 

 

My best day was the day that I met you while my worse day will be the day that I will let you walk away.

 


 

I guess I finally realized that...
what you do with your life
is really just one half of the equation.
The other half...
the more important half really, is...
who you're with when you're doing it.

 

0 Komen di SINI, satu pon jadilah!hikhik:

 
Designed by ♥ WWW.MYRAVEA.COM ♥