Sunday, May 20, 2012

Terukir Di Bintang :)





Assalammualaikum

this entry is specifically to this AWAK.
or maybe SOMEONE.ihih.
Its something that I am seriously would not say directly.
And just Pray and Hoping that you will Read this.
Dan Terperasan.Ihih.
You see,I never smile so badly for some period of time.
It was dull and full of sorrow.
And then I can't stop smiling.
Miracle.



 
So let's say that theoretically I really like you, and theoretically
even though it sounds moronically cliche and overused, you give me butterflies. And just for kicks, lets
add that all in theory of course you
may be one of the most wonderful people I have ever met, and hypothetically my heart beats ten times faster when I see you. Do you think that you would supposedly (and in
the most theoretical sense) feel the same way?

though at times SAYA tersentap.
Terasa,terguris,terperasan.
thanks for make me Smile though for a while.
 AND THE tajuk should be Unholy confession but but.
I somehow am addicted to terukit di bintang.
It feels like so PURE :)
genuine.

 

0 Komen di SINI, satu pon jadilah!hikhik:

 
Designed by ♥ WWW.MYRAVEA.COM ♥